Business School ranked 6th in the country

By Blundell

Durham University’s Business School has been ranked 6th in the United Kingdom by The Financial Times.

The 2019 credited the Business School as 13th in Europe and 43rd globally. The school has also been ranked 1st in the UK for value for money and 1st for Corporate Social Responsibility. Established in 1965, the Durham University Business School offers MBA and MSc programmes and awards degrees at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.

The school has also received recognition over recent years from The Economist and the Wall Street Journal. In 2018, it was placed 7th in the UK by The Complete University Guide.

The Business School website states that: “we believe that to succeed in business, you need to get closer to the realities of business. So that’s what we do. We connect students and alumni with global companies. We link businesses with incisive and innovative thinking.”

The school engages in research with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, The Association of Chartered Certified Accounts, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and the British Accounting and Finance Association amongst others.

Previous ranking success by the Business School includes being listed 1st in the UK and Europe.

They were 3rd globally in the Financial Times’ Top 10 MBAs for Economics.

Photograph: Alexbouditsky – Creative Commons