Updates: ‘No new information or intelligence’ in the search for Euan Coulthard

Euan-By  

Colin Williamson, Police Superintendent for Durham Constabulary, has confirmed that there is “no new information or intelligence” in the search for Euan Coulthard.

In a statement on the Constabulary’s YouTube account, Williamson urged anybody with new information to come forward immediately.

“We have no new intelligence on Euan or information regarding any sightings and I would urge anybody with any new information or new intelligence that could assist in finding Euan to come forward and let us know or ring our control room.”

Williamson also confirmed that the search continued over the weekend, despite poor weather conditions on Sunday afternoon.

“As you know Euan went missing on Wednesday evening, and we’ve continued the police activity over the weekend, which has consisted of land searches using fell rescue, our colleagues on the fire brigade, police officers and members of the student body, who we’d like to thank very much for their assistance.”

The search for Euan has also involved members of the Teesdale and Weardale Search and Mountain Rescue Team, which consists of around 50 volunteers, all of whom are on call everyday of the year, despite having full time jobs

If you have any knowledge on Euan’s disappearance, contact Durham police on 101.

Photograph: Durham Constabulary