Round Three Palatinate Vacancies

4023912393_e8353b005b_bWant to get involved with Palatinate? We’ve got some exciting vacancies available for the start of term.

The round three deadline for application forms is Wednesday 22nd January. To apply, ask for an application form by emailing editor@palatinate.org.uk.

Round Three

News Features Editor
Responsible for writing some of the biggest and boldest articles in the Main Paper, News Features works closely with the News Editor and leads investigations in to some of the weighty issues facing the Durham student body.

Features Editor
Heading up one of the most interesting sections in Indigo, the Features Editor has the flexibility to publish content ranging from a history of Palatinate to the plight of Bangladeshi garment workers – all while overseeing the infamous column of Mrs Elvet.

Deputy Photography Editor
Deputy Photography Editors work as a team to shoot fresh and exciting photos to match Palatinate‘s content. Some photography experience is preferred.

Deputy Politics Editor
The Deputy Politics Editor is responsible for helping to coming up with relevant political news to Durham students and putting it together in the newest one-page section in the paper.

Deputy Science and Technology Editor
The Deputy Science and Technology Editor assists in the running of one of the most popular sections in Palatinate, sourcing stories and feature pieces on relevant developments in Durham City and University as well as broader national debates and happenings.

Photograph: Jo Naylor

One thought on “Round Three Palatinate Vacancies