New Italian restaurant, Pesto Italiano, opens in Durham City centre

The authentic flavours of Italy have come to Durham City centre, offering dishes from fresh pasta to artisanal pizza in this new family-run restaurant.

After a successful grand opening on the 15th of September, many diners have enjoyed promotional offers on their food and drink, including an indulgent 2-course lunch menu that can be enjoyed for just £14.95.

Artisanal pastas with “perfectly al dente flavours” and “crispy and smoky” pizzas

Pesto Italiano

Pesto Italiano can be located on Silver Street, Durham. Once you have entered through the small doorway, the stairs lead to a larger restaurant.

You can expect to be served artisanal pastas that the restaurant have described as having “perfectly al dente flavours.” Pesto Italiano also advertised their pizzas as “crispy and smoky,” straight out of their wood-fired oven. The restaurant also offers an exclusive crafted beer named ‘Santiago’ that pairs perfectly with the Italian flavours.

Alongside their dedication to serving exceptional and authentic food, the atmosphere of the restaurant has also been described as warm and inviting, enjoyable for all groups.

Pesto Italiano are keeping their customers updated with many tempting posts on social media that show-case all that they have to offer.