Durham WFC sign incoming masters student

Durham Women FC has confirmed the signing of versatile forward Molly Sharpe. The 22-year-old has spent the past four years at Barry University in Miami, where she netted fourteen times and registered thirteen assists during her senior year.

As well as representing the Wildcats in the FA Women’s Championship, Sharpe will study a Master’s Degree at Durham University as part of the club’s postgraduate scholarship programme.

Unsurprisingly, she is eager to kick on and challenge herself in the second tier of English women’s football.

“It’s really good to be here,” she said.

“I’m expecting a challenge and I’m really looking forward to the teams that we get to play, it’s an amazing level and there’s no easy games.”

Sharpe is no newcomer to the English game, having burst onto the scene at Bradford City while still a teenager.

Her goalscoring exploits for City in the FA Women’s National League didn’t go unnoticed – and manager Lee Sanders moved swiftly to snap-up the forward upon her return to England this summer.

“I’ve known of Molly probably for about the last seven or eight years, from when she played as a junior and monitored her progress since,” Sanders said.

“She did well for Bradford as a 16-year-old and scored some goals then went out to America and continued to do well.”

“She’s getting a fantastic opportunity to get her postgraduate degree funded while playing football.”

“I think she’s definitely got the qualities to have an impact on the first-team.”

Sharpe becomes the Wildcats’ third scholarship recruit of the summer, joining Northern Irish international Megan Bell and pacey Dutch striker Iris Achterhof at New Ferens Park as the club look to build on last season’s fourth-place finish.

3 thoughts on “Durham WFC sign incoming masters student

• What’s up mates, nice piece of writing and pleasant urging commented at this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

• The Senate Committee on Youth and Sports on Tuesday threatened to order the shutdown of Bet9ja office if the company failed to honour its invitation for a second time. The Chairman of the Committee, Sen. Obinna Ogba, made the remark at the National Assembly, Register.bet9ja.com Abuja during the verification of loto companies with license to operate in Nigeria. Ogba (PDP Ebonyi Central) said it was unfortunate that Bet9ja refused to honour the committee’s invitation. “Clerk, write to Bet9ja again. If they did not honour our invitation, we will ask the National Lottery Commission to seal their offices,” he said. According to him, the Senate is making efforts aimed at assisting the Lottery Commission to generate money for Georgiana Keen the Federal Government. “We want to see bet9ja. They can’t run away,” he said. “Some got the licences but they are not operating. The new regulation only give them one year to start operations,” he noted.

We can’t always expect all the Pepper Dem Gang to get along and what happens when they don’t? No one expects the Pepper Dem Gang to be at peace all the time and going about doing ‘kumbaya’ in the House. What we didn’t expect was how frequent the fights would be and boy, were there a lot. Like siblings, the Pepper Dem Gang bickered and some ended in ugly fights. Be it power struggle or food, there was always something getting the Housemates worked up and ready to have a go at each other. Just like death and taxes, fights were always certain before any Task. Preparing for a Task in the House was like driving a car with different Housemates reaching for the wheel.

What happens when everyone wants to drive is a clash of egos. From Seyi to Tacha to Jeff to Ella, almost every one of the Pepper Dem Gang has been involved in an altercation leading up to a Task. The first major pre Task altercation was between Jeff and Tacha. To be fair, he set himself up that. Picking an all-male team leads wasn’t exactly a smart move and Tacha saw right through it and came for him. Although he made amends later, but not before we noted it down as one of the major fights in the House. The first Wager Task had everyone in their feelings.

First Tacha stormed off from the Task rehearsals in annoyance, then KimOprah and Ella all got into mild fights about who should play what role. Mercy and Omashola had a go at it too right before a Thursday Task Presentation. Omashola felt Mercy wasn’t doing enough and what ensued next was – you guessed it! The Coronation Challenge had its fair share of fights. It started with Venita and Khafi going at each other for a role before Seyi got involved and ended up turning into a threesome, but not the kind we like, but the type that had curse words and angry parties. They eventually resolved it but mean statements were made and we wonder if the apologies will douse the sting of the insults. For no reason at all, some Housemates just want to fight. Like it gets them going.

Till today, we really can’t say for sure why Joe went to provoke Tacha into an argument. An argument that led to a vicious outburst from Tacha and eventually earned them each a Strike. Tacha believed he had a preconceived notion about her and that’s why he wanted to test her, but we believe Joe was being Joe. The fight here is typically a ‘who can shout the loudest’ fight.’ Don’t get it wrong, all the fights have always been a shouting match, but these ones put a little extra effort into their battle cry. The loudest of them is Omashola closely followed by Thelma.

Imagine what the House would be like if the two loudest people fought each other? Now, stop imagining, because they did fight each other. Omashola attempted to get into the bathroom while Thelma was taking her bath and all hell was let loose. Omashola must be the only Housemate who has fought with everyone and no one at the same time. Getting robbed of his Bet 9ja Coinsbrought out the rage in him as he hurled threats at everyone and no one in particular. This rage earned him a Strike and it’s been a battle since then to keep his rage in check to prevent him from earning another. Thelma locked horns with Esther when the former addressed physically challenged people with an inappropriate term. It took the intervention of Sir Dee, Ike, and Tuoyo to settle the rift.

Although Tacha isn’t exactly that loud, she does have a way of making herself heard in every fight. Her voice could be heard loud and clear as she yelled insults at Frodd when he tried to make use of the bathroom while she also wanted to. This has become the hallmark of most Saturday Nights Parties. Rarely have we ever seen a Party not end with a fight right after. We dare say the fights have become the icing to Saturday Night Party cakes. Ike and Mercy are the usual suspects when it comes to these fights. Not only have they fought with some of the other Housemates, Senate Threatens To Order Shutdown Of Bet9ja Over Refusal To Honour Its Invitation but they have also fought each other too.

Fueled by alcohol and jealousy, Ike has at one time or the other wanted to have a go at Tuoyo, Joe and possibly every other male Housemate who danced with Mercy during the Saturday Night Parties. ” and also got him his second Strike threatening his stay in the House. That was the closest we’ve had to a physical confrontation cause if the rest of the Housemates didn’t restrain Ike, it would have turned ugly. Mercy’s fight with Gedoni resulted in her breaking a mobile phone in a moment of rage. Even Mike, the captain of the Cruisetopia had a bit of the action when Tacha came for him after he rubbed birthday cake in her hair.

He did keep his cool though, which was quite commendable cause Tacha was pushing those buttons. The first-ever fight in the house was caused by food, so was the next one. After someone once sold his birthright for food, we weren’t too surprised at how eager the Housemates were to drag each other over food. Love triangles have created uncomfortable situations in the House and the fight for the love of your life can get crazy at times. Mercy wasn’t afraid to take it down to crazy lane with Ella over Ike. Mercy suspected Ella had a soft spot for Ike and she wasn’t having it. “Find another man wey dey single,” she screamed at Ella. We wonder how things would have turned out if Ella hadn’t been Evicted. There was a mild war between Frodd and Omashola over Venita when she decided to pick Frodd over Omashola which later backfired, but that’s another story. A hurt Omashola did let out loud outbursts once in a while, some directed towards Venita, but mostly about Frodd. When you look at it, the fights were really about basic stuff.

Host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu revealed this towards the end of the show, stating that Big Brother “is so impressed by the housemates that he has decided to add another extra week.” Usually, housemates spend 90 days in the house. With this new tweak, viewers will be excited to see how the 21 housemates will endure the long stay. The first three housemates that were introduced to the audience were Khafi, Omashola and Avala. Other housemates in the house include Frodd (Fresh and Odd), Ike, Nelson, Jackeye,Sir Dee, Tuoyo, Kimoprah, Isilomo, Mike, Jeff, Tacha, Seyi, Thelma, Esther, Mercy, Diane, Gedoni and Ella. The housemates are a interesting mix of personalities.

With a theme like ‘Pepper Dem’, the coming days will reveal what degree the housemates will bring the spice in the house. Already some of the housemates like Isilomo, Khafi, Nelson, Esther who said she is all fire and thunder, Mercy who dropped jaws with sheer see-through gown are poised to kick off the drama in the house. The live show also featured performances from Burna Boy, Teni and Zlatan. For the first time in the history of the Big Brother Naija show, a state-of-the-art house was built in Nigeria to efficiently accommodate the needs of show. Except in 2006 when it had its maiden audition, other Big Brother Naija editions have held in South Africa. The organisers MultiChoice Nigeria earlier this year announced the plans to bring the show home.

Leicester City welcome Arsenal to the King Power Stadium for what should be a very entertaining Premier League clash on Sunday afternoon. The home side witnessed a noticeable increase in their stock since Brendan Rodgers took charge at the end of February. The Foxes picked up four wins from their first five games under the Northern Irish manager, winning games at Burnley and Huddersfield Town in the process. The most spectacular backfire in transfer history? Arsenal also find themselves struggling for form especially away from home – having lost two out of their previous three away matches and come into this game off the back of two straight league defeats. Unai Emery will thus be urging his men to go all out for this one as they look to keep their top-four hopes alive. A priceless victory for the Gunners here is priced at odds of (2.55) with the same betting outfit.

Blaise Thompson regularly reads up his favourite betting website, before leaving his home at Sunny Vale Estate, in Abuja, to stake between N2, 000 and N10, 000 a week, at a nearby outlet. If there are varieties of top football teams against weaker sides, Mr. Thompson said, he can wager N30, 000 in a week. And if he is fortunate, the returns come in thousands of naira. “I have won several times I cannot recall the exact number of times I won. My biggest was N108, 000 which I staked N30, 000 for it, and the least amount I have won was N14, 000,” said the final year political science student at Crawford University recently.

It’s not always rosy, of course. “You won’t believe that I have played this soccer betting with my school fees and lost N50, 000 that was meant for my tuition fee,” he said. With the right predictions, a N100 stake can easily return millions of naira. “My biggest win was N70, 000 and the least I have won was N10, 000,” said Chukwudifu. “In between, I have been winning amount like N25, 000, N30, 000 and N15, 000 with just one hundred naira. I often play the game week in, week out, there is always a game to play, I play every league; name them.

A key dissimilarity is that football bookmaking is now almost real time, with internet and satellite television technologies. Bettors can forecast and stake, with an option of paying at the nearest betting center where an identification slip is issued. For each game, “odds” that bring bonuses are generated by bookmakers who evaluate the variables of a particular game. A better team playing against a weaker side naturally has lower odds value, and attracts less price money. The reverse is true. The odds start from 1.00 to as much as 5000.00, and depending on the amount and number of matches one places his bet on, and the generated odds, a N200 can return N5000. A player can increase his odds by adding more matches to his prediction, and the winning price is displayed immediately you place a bet.

Besides directly staking money for a win, thousands of Nigerians have also found opportunities in working as agents for the betting companies. Femi Johnson, who has been in the business since 2012, says his brand, Senate Threatens To Order Shutdown Of Bet9ja Over Refusal To Honour Its Invitation Nairabet, has weekly and monthly plans. To register as an agent of Nairabet, he said, a person must create an account with the organization and credit it with a reasonable amount of money. “I operate on their monthly plan, whereby the total stake accumulated for the month is subtracted and the money given out to our potential winners. So at the end of the day the difference is the profit generated for the particular month and is shared equally with the mother company (Nairabet),” he said.

Mr. Johnson, who has several centers in Abuja, says he opens them by 8am to 6pm. At an average, he says at least 1,000 people bet at his centers daily. There are also regulatory concerns, and the most common are complaints that some centers fail to pay winners. Adolphus Ekpe, the director general of the National Lottery Regulatory Commission, which supervises the industry, said the government was improving its ability to provide checks to ensure transparency and accountability. But the success stories seem to be more. Many winners tell PREMIUM TIMES that they receive their payments on time. Mr. John, the betting shop owner, said there could only be some delays with payment if a win exceeds the capacity of the outlet.

In that case, the mother company pays. “If for example one wins N2 million in a bet and as an agent I cannot pay, nairabet takes full responsibility of the payment which is basically concluded in 48 hours,” he said. However the concerns, the sector is growing and only a few prospective bettors —if any – are dissuaded by the prospect of losses. In 2015, a Computer Engineering professor from the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, won a humongous amount of N58, 945, 553 with just a N800 total bet on 1960BET. That remains the biggest win in Nigeria to date. The winner, Godwin Ighalo, said he had been betting for over 25 years but he always believed that one day, “luck would shine on me”.

Chidi Eddie, who sells clothes at Gumi market in Kaduna said he would never leave betting after he successfully revived his shop with the N900, 000 he won. “I have been staking my money on soccer without winning not until I put in my entire savings of N100, 000 to stake on what they call sure bet, that is teams that are reliable to win their games. He said he suspended all soccer betting activities so he could recoup his losses from the previous ventures. Chukwudifu, the computer science student said he has reached the point of addiction after only three years. But he has an advice.

The marathon which promises to be a venture for participants will be declared open by President Mohammadu Buhari. He will be accompanied by the Minister of Sports, Solomon Dalung, acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, acting Chairman of ICPC Dr. Musa Usman Abubakar and other dignitaries. Speaking on this development, the Chairman, Bet9ja, Kunle Soname, in a statement said sport is a veritable tool to drive socio change that can enable the development of a nation. “Sport is beyond the playing of games by participants, sponsors and fans. It is a platform that can be used to educate, empower and above all harnessed the full potential of stakeholders especially the youths to nation building. Ojuroye further added that the Bet9ja brand is associating with the anti-corruption marathon campaign because of its belief that without integrity no business or nation can stand the test of time. All arrangements are in place to make the marathon that kick off by 7am on Monday 10 December 2018 a successful outing. The race will start at the Eagle Square and the finish at the same venue. There will be prizes for winners in various categories, the best of entertainment, medical support and waterstations every 2.5km and at the finish area to make the outing a success.

The Blue part of Manchester has had a steady albeit successful rise from obscurity, funded largely by the deep pockets of Oil Mogul, Sheikh Mansour. An estimated 400m was spent by club manager Pep Guardiola to improve his squad, eclipsing any amount shelled out by a club in a single transfer window. We take a look at the club’s top five expensive signings. After publicly admitting his interest in a move away from Liverpool. The 23 year old has pace to burn but has been criticized over his lack of end product, Senate Threatens To Order Shutdown Of Bet9ja Over Refusal To Honour Its Invitation but that has improved steadily under Guardiola though. Sterling improvement has pushed many bet lovers to into getting bet9ja promotion code and place bet on this Manchester city star. Fairly comfortable at Tottenham, it was a bit surprising seeing the 27-year-old make a big money move to the Eastlands.

The fee was regarded as the record signing for a full back, eventually usurped by the arrival of Benjamin Mendy from Monaco. Heralded as England best young defender. Often scrutinized over a tendency to hold on to the ball for too long. The 24- year-old has shown a willingness to develop and with Guardiola as manager. Snapped after a brilliant single season at Monaco. The 23-year-old was tasked in filling the void created by the departed trio of Bacary Sagna, Pablo Zabaleta and Gael Clichy. Capped five times by France. Mendy possesses tremendous crossing ability and prior to Liverpool acquisition of Virgil Van Dijk, was the Premierships most expensive defender. Man City have conceded just 24 goals in the Premier League, which makes them the tightest defence in the division, majorly due to the likes of Mendy marshalling it out in their defence. An impressive spell at German outfit Wolfsburg led to a return to the Premeir league for the playmaker, with deal costing an estimated £54m. World class performer, showcasing an incredible passing range, astute skill set and incredible fitness levels in three years at Manchester City.

The first three housemates that were introduced to the audience were Khafi, Omashola and Avala. Other housemates in the house include Frodd (Fresh and Odd), Ike, Nelson, Jackeye,Sir Dee, Tuoyo, Kimoprah, Isilomo, Mike, Jeff, Tacha, Seyi, Thelma, Esther, Mercy, Register.bet9ja.com Diane, Gedoni and Ella. The housemates are a interesting mix of personalities. With a theme like ‘Pepper Dem’, the coming days will reveal what degree the housemates will bring the spice in the house. Already some of the housemates like Isilomo, Khafi, Nelson, Esther who said she is all fire and thunder, Mercy who dropped jaws with sheer see-through gown are poised to kick off the drama in the house. The live show also featured performances from Burna Boy, Teni and Zlatan. For the first time in the history of the Big Brother Naija show, a state-of-the-art house was built in Nigeria to efficiently accommodate the needs of show. Except in 2006 when it had its maiden audition, other Big Brother Naija editions have held in South Africa. The organisers MultiChoice Nigeria earlier this year announced the plans to bring the show home.

Ivory Coast commence their 2019 Africa Cup of Nations tasked with an opening clash against South Africa in Group D at the Al-Salam Stadium on Monday afternoon. The Elephants are among the tournament favourites, with a couple of big-name players in their ranks. They were also Afcon victors in 2015, for the second time in their history, and are priced at odds of (2.16) with Bet9ja to bag an opening win. Wilfred Ndidi: Could injury absence be a blessing in disguise? Bafana Bafana finished second in Group E of the qualifiers, behind Nigeria, to make it a first Afcon appearance in four years.

Director General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Dr Dakuku Peterside, Tuesday said Nigeria being the headquarters of poverty in the world was also perceived as the headquarters of piracy worldwide. Peterside who disclosed this in Abuja while defending the Agency’s 2019 budget before the Senate Committee on Marine Transport emphasised that “within international maritime sector, Nigeria is largely seen as headquarters of Piracy in the world”. “Our own problem here is more of maritime crime and not piracy which is committed on high seas , but within the sector, Nigeria is largely seen as headquarters of Piracy in the world “, he said .

The agency’s remittance into the consolidated revenue fund in 2017 was N22billion while that of 2018 was N16billion , showing shortfall of N6billion . As a way out, Peterside appealed to the Senator Ahmed Sani-led committee to facilitate the process of the Senate , giving concurrence to Maritime Security Bill also passed by the House of Representatives . ” We need adequate security on our water ways, the very reason why the Anti- Piracy law already passed by the House of Representatives is urgently needed “, he said. Meanwhile, Senate Committee on Sports also yesterday threatened to shutdown Bet9ja office if the company fails to honour its invitation again. Speaking during the verification of Loto companies with license to operate in Nigeria, Chairman of Senate committee on Youth and Sport, Senator Obinna Ogba (Ebonyi Central) said it was unfortunate that Bet9a refused to honour the committee’s invitation.

“Clerk, write to Bet9ja again. If they did not honour our invitation again, we will ask the National Lottery Commission to seal their offices,” he said. According to Obinna, the Senate is moving to assist the lottery commission to generate money for the federal government. “We wanted to see bet9ja. They can’t runaway,” Obinna said adding that the committee’s verification followed series of complaints against the betting companies that some don’t even have offices while others have not been making remittances to the government. “Some got the licenses but they are not operating. The new regulation only give them one year to start operations,” , he said.

Have you ever wondered how people make money on bet9ja? Or register.bet9ja.com you want to understand the nitty-gritty of making wealth through Bet9ja? First, lets understand Bet9ja , from the word bet9ja, BET , it means to stake or pledge upon the outcome of an event. Bet9ja is an online betting company that offers betting services on major sporting events , while the most popular is football. However I will be focusing mainly on football. If you are choosing 1 only it means straight win for home and so on like that. You can also do this at the shop as pay at the counter.

This will help you find favourable matches to pick for your bets. Chelsea game versus an Arsenal game is a tight decision to decide a winner, however taking a straight win for either club will give you higher odds. Super9ja is a weekly, free to enter competition run by Bet9ja. Big prizes are paid out to entrants who pick the correct scores of 10 selected Soccer games each Saturday. There’s a jackpot prize of 100,000,000 Naira and lots of runner-up prizes to claim for correctly picking less than 10 results. He described the firm’s decision not to honour the invitation extended to it as unfortunate.

Imo state police command has released an official statement after parading notorious kidnappers, armed robbers and cultists who have been terrorizing residents of the state. Continue an all out offensive against criminals through intelligence led raids, cordon and search, diligent investigation of arrested suspects and successful prosecution of cases. Continue to be more visible at black spots, strategic junctions, public places and commercial centres. Intensify guard of Banks/financial houses and ATM locations. Pay special attention to general and specific security of Imolites from the Diaspora who retuned home to enjoy the yuletide. 2. I am delighted to inform you that through a diligent and meticulous execution of these strategies, the Christmas/New year celebrations in Imo State was relatively crime free and adjudged as one of the best in recent years. 3. 2017 was challenging but our harvest was rich and fruitful hence the peace and tranquility we celebrate today.

4. The analysis of the crime statistics indicated that the Command recorded a 25% reduction in 2017 when compared with 2016 statistics. To sustain increased Police visibility in our highways and neighbourhood. To continue with arrest of high profile suspects/other suspects of value and recover their offensive weapons. To sustain Police/Community partnership that will enhance better synergy for crime control/Management. To continue robust provision of security to banks and financial Institutions in order to prevent attacks by hoodlums. Within the first two months of 2018, high Profile arrests have been made and exhibits recovered. Gang Leader Collins EzenwaOkoronkwo was vicious, notorious and slippery in armed robbery and kidnapping activities within Imo State and the South East Zone. He hails from LeruUmuchieze in Umunneochi LGA of Abia State but resides in Enugu where he lived like a Lord.

He coordinated the activities of his gang and negotiates ransome with relations of victims. He conceals his nefarious activities by using a Prado Jeep with Spy Police plate number and siren which he used to move arms and victims from one location to the other. His victims are numerous, many have been identified and they have made useful statements. Nzeagwu Chidera Gideon ‘m’ aka Pharaohs:- He is 28yrs old of UmukabiriNsokpoOgbaku in Mbaitoli L.G.A of Imo State. He holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Social Works from the University of Calabar. His role in the gang is to procure operational arms and ammunition whenever there is operation.

He confessed to have been in the business of armed robbery and kidnapping with his gang for the past two years. He masterminded the kidnap of one AdelejiOlugbenga, a Bet9ja Super Agent at Ogbaku and was arrested on 15/01/2018 at Ogbaku. Chetachi Ogbonna ‘m’ aka Nwaotu:- He is 36yrs oldof UmuoparaAmuzu in ObiomaNgwa L.G.A. Abia State but resident at Mbah road, Onitsha in Anambra State. He attended Amanu Secondary School UmuoparaAmuzu in ObiomaNgwa and holds SSCE certificate. He was arrested on 20/01/208 at GraziliaHotel Orogwe in Owerri West L.G.A. He confessed to be an active member of the gang and his role was to guardvictims and take care of them with AK 47 rifle at their detention facilities until ransom is paid. OkoroUchechukwuGodswill ‘m’:-He is 32yrs of IsiekeAwoOmmama in Oru East L.G.A. Imo State. He was arrested on 28/01/2018 atAmafor in Ohaji/Egbema L.G.A.

Heprovides his father’s house at AwoOmmama in OruEast L.G.A for the detention of kidnapped victims until ransom is paid. Two expended AK 47 ammunition was recovered from him. ChinwendumAhalaonu Sylvester ‘m’:-He is 24yrs of age fromAmaraku in IsialaMbano L.G.A. Imo State but resident at Mbah road Onitsha, AnambraState. He is an ex-convict and was arrested on 21/01/2018 at Imo Airport junction along Aba road, Owerri. He is an active member of the gang and participated in various armed robbery/kidnap operations. His confession led to the arrest of other gang members and recovery of many stolen vehicles. Exhibits recovered from him include, One AK47 rifle,One Pump Action gun, One Pistol and one stolen VolksWagen car Reg.

Victor UzoakuIzuchukwu ‘m’:-He is 32yrs old of OnogwuAmandugba in Isu L.G.A. Imo State. He dropped out of Secondary School. He is an active member of the kidnap gang and was arrested on 31/01/2018 at P/Harcourt, Rivers State. His speciality is changing plate numbers and original colours of stolen vehicles. Exhibits recovered from him include, vehiclesbelonging to armed robbery/kidnap victims such as, One ash coloured Rav4 Jeep, Reg. No. ABJ- 38-AH, One black Pathfinder Jeep without Reg. One black Toyota Camry (Spider), Reg. ABU-378-AE, One red Lexus 350 SUV, Reg. OnyekaChidera ‘m’ aka Chiboy:-He is 34yrs of age from UmukabiaNsokpoOgbaku in Mbaitolu L.G.A. Imo State. He was arrested on 07/02/2018 at Ogbaku in Mbaitoli L.G.A.

He is an active member of the kidnap gang and confessed to have provided his room in their family house for the detention of victims until ransom was paid. CajethanUche ‘m’Age 34yrs fromOkwuOgbaku in Mbaitolu L.G.A. Imo State. He attended Presentation Secondary School, Ogbaku.He was arrested on 07/02/2018 at OgbakuMbaitoliL.G.A. He confessed that his role in kidnap operations was to spy the movement of victims and pass information to the gang after which he collects his share of the ransom. Investigation into the extensive criminal network of Collins EzenwaOkoronkwo alias E-Money is presently ongoing. The beneficiaries of the criminal estates of the gang are under intensive Police microscope.

All persons who are remotely, directly, indirectly connected with this criminal gang are advised to report to the Police immediately. Investigators are working as we speak. Umuopara in Umuahia South L.G.A. Personnel of the NSCDC Imo State Command. One filling machine blade. The above named suspects were arrested on 04/02/2018 at Area ‘N’ Zone 4 World Bank Housing Estate, Owerri by SARS operatives from the Command in the course of investigating kidnap incidents in the State. Suspects have confessed to be gun runners who supply armed robbers/kidnapers with arms/ammunition which they use in carrying out their operations both within and outside the State.

The above listed exhibits were recovered from their bedroom and kitchen respectively. Uratta inOwerri North L.G.A. Community Primary School Chokoneze. On 18/12/2017 the above named victim was kidnapped at gun point by a four man gang of kidnappers. The hoodlums dragged the victim into his car and as they were about to zoom off, their plan was obstructed by the local vigilante. Operatives of Anti kidnapping Unit responded swiftly to the scene through a distress call from Command control room, arrested the suspects and recovered the exhibits. Udeme Anyanwu 26yrs in company of UmukamaraChinonsoaka Akabia 28yrs, ChinonsoOsuigboleku 20yrsandChubuikeChibuzo 23yrs trailed the victim to his house, kidnapped him at gun point.

Chinyereugo Odum is the victim’s younger brother who masterminded the kidnap. He monitored the victim and gave information to the gang through phone call. Hewas arrested on 12/01/2018 at his home inAbia State. Chigozie Christopher was contacted by ChinyereugoOdum to arrange for the kidnap of the victim. He obliged and met one UdemeAnyanwu who in turn organized other three gang members. Obidiagwa in Oguta LGA of Imo State. Umuaka in Njaba LGA of Imo State. Toyota Camry car, ash in color. That when he stopped at No. 4 Mann Street Owerri and entered inside a business centre, two young men forcefully opened his SUV jeep with a master key,stole the money and zoomed off. The suspects were pursued and in the process they had an accident at Jevnik Junction along Mbaristreet where they were finally arrested.

One Toyota Camry Car ash in color with Registration No. EPE 44 ET, cash sum of Four Hundred Thousand and Fifty Naira (N450,000.00) and a locally made master key were recovered from them. NgorOkpala L.G.A of Imo State. Umuahia to his Hospital at ObodoAhiara. Nguru in AbohMbaise L.G.A. He is a Secondary School drop-out of Nguru Commercial Secondary School AbohMbaise. His job was to identify and trail persons with high kidnap value. He was also responsible for the guard and feeding of the kidnap victims. He was arrested on 14/02/2018 and has confessed to the crime. KelechiAnyaegbu 42yrs of EzialaNguru in AbohMbaise L.G.A. He is also a Secondary School drop-out of Urban Secondary school OboamaAbohMbaise. He was actively involved in all the kidnap activities of the gang. He role include, trailing, Kidnapping, guarding and feeding of victims, register.bet9ja.com negotiating and collection of ransom.

He was arrested on 14/02/2018 and has confessed to the crime. NgorOkpala L.G.A. He dropped out of Primary school at Ohakelem Central school,NgorOkpala. He is the owner of the house where kidnap victims are kept hostage until ransom is paid. EkwuruShedrack 20yrs ‘m’ of NdiekwuruAro-NdizuoguOkigwe L.G.A of Imo State but resident at Rumudara Port Harcourt, Rivers State. ChikeNwaze aged 30yrs ‘m’ of Igbariam in Oyi L.G.A of Anambra East in Anambra State. He was arrested for being in possession of the victim’s vehicle Toyota Camry Model 2004 with the registration number BGL 502 DX. He confessed to the crime. On 7/01/2018 one UchennaOkoro ‘m’ of Aro-NdizuoguOkigwe LGA with his three children were kidnapped by a three man gang of kidnappers at Isiebu in IsialaMbano and his Toyota Camry car was also robbed from him.

On receipt of the information, operatives of Anti kidnapping Unit were activated and with the aid of tracking analysis the victim’s vehicle was recovered and children rescued the same day. Subsequently, following a painstaking reconstructive investigation, the hideout of hoodlums at IsiebuIsialaMbano LGA was stormed where victim was rescued unhurt and the above named suspects arrested. 500,000.00 was paid. The victim’s Toyota Camry car with Registration No. AGL 502 DX robbed from him is yet to be recovered. SUSPECT:UchennaEmerenjo 37yrs ‘m’ of EziohaObiakpuOhaji/Egbema L.G.A of Imo State. He is a Secondary School drop-out from Egbema Grammar School Okwuzi in Ohaji/Egbema L.G.A. He was the person that guarded the victim while in captivity and was arrested on 21/11/2017 with the victim’s Samsung Galaxy phone and one Pump Action gun.

On 04/12/2017, one Regina Nkwocha, a 74year old woman of Umuanyika in NgorOkpala was kidnapped at her residence by unidentified gun men operating in a Pick-Up Van with Siren and taken to unknown destination. Through credible intelligence and data analysis, victim was rescued unhurt at ObiakpuOhaji/Egbema L.G.A. UchennaEmerenjo was arrested in possession of the victim’s Samsung Galaxy phone and other assorted handsets suspected to belong to kidnapped victims. One Pump Action gun was also recovered from him. The other suspects are being trailed. SUSPECT:Amos AkumaAge 26yrs ‘m’ of AkaumaOwutuEddaAfikpo South L.G.A of Ebonyi State, resident at UmutanzeOrlu L.G.A of Imo State. North L.G.A, Imo State. On 21/04/2017, Alexander Okoli ‘m’ of College road,Owerri North L.G.A was kidnapped on gun point at his residence. Operatives of the Command Anti-Kidnapping Unit swung into action and rescued the victim unhurt.

On 14/2/2018, acting on a tip-off, suspect AmosAkuma was arrested in his hideout at UmutanzeOrlu L.G.A in connection to the crime and Register.bet9ja.com he has confessed to the crime. ChristiantusOgbonna 27yrs ‘m’ of AgbaumanaEziagu L.G.A of Enugu State, but resident at UmunjuIreteOwerri West L.G.A. L.G.A of Enugu State. He monitored the victim and passed information to the gang who kidnapped him. He was arrested on 13/02/2018. He confessed to the crime. IreteOwerriWest L.G.A of Imo State. He is a Primary five drop-out from St. Paul’s Primary school, Irete. He took part in the kidnap of the victim and was arrested on 14/02/2018. He has confessed to the crime. On 29/01/2018, AdolphusAkagha of UmuegeIrete in OwerriWest L.G.A was kidnapped at his residence.

On receipt of the information, operatives of Anti-Kidnapping Unit strategized and rescued the victim unhurt. On 14/2/2018 at their hideout in UmueyeIreteOwerri West L.G.A the suspects were arrested. Both suspects confessed to the crime. SUSPECT: NdubuisiNwaugo aged 20yrs ‘m’ of UmuchaUbuboAwaraOhaji/Egbema L.G.A of Imo State. He is a JSS2 drop-out from AwaraSecondary School Ohaji/Egbema. Estate on commission of the crime. He has confessed to the crime. SUSPECT: Emeka Isaac ‘m’ 42yrs of Umunkiri in Obingwa L.G.A. The above named suspect was arrested on 04/02/2018 by operatives of the FSARS at East/West Road Port-Harcourt Rivers State in connection with the kidnap of the above named victim.

He is a member of the syndicate, a Panel Beater who receives vehicles stolen from victims and repaints them to a different colour from the original colour. Suspect has made useful statements to the police confessing his role in the activities of the syndicate. The above named suspect was arrested by operatives of the FSARS at No. 1 Poly Junction NekedeOwerri West L.G.A in possession of the above mentioned firearm. Suspect claimed that his friend one Jeremiah surname not known ‘m’ now at large gave him the gun for safe keeping purposes. The above named suspect was arrested on 23/12/2017 by operatives of the FSARS at Control Post Owerri in possession of the above named exhibits.

Mbano L.G.A of Imo State. Road, Asaba, Delta State. 350, 000. 00). Suspects who are all resident at Rivers State have made useful statements to the police confessing to the crime and also stated that they all met themselves at the Federal Prisons Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. The child has been recovered and reunited with the family. EmeabiamOwerri West LGA of Imo state. 120,000.00. She confessed to the crime. Franca Chukwukereaged 53yrs ‘f’ of UmuelemIhiagwaOwerri West LGA of Imo state resident at No. 2 FasholadestreetOjokoro LGA of Lagos State. She is married with three children. 120,000 to the biological mother through Justice Okere.

She confessed to the crime. EmeabiamOwerri West LGA of Imo state resident at the same village. He is married with children. He harboured the mother of the trafficked child and later sent her to Franca Chukwukere who operates an illegal Orphanage in Lagos state. The owner of the Orphanage perfected their illegalities by selling the baby girl after the mother put to bed. He confessed to the crime. One ChiamakaNjoku ‘f’ of UmuokpoEmeabiamOwerri West LGA of Imo state was impregnated by unidentified man out of wedlock. She left her parents house and was harboured by Okere Justice of the same address who contacted one Franca Chukwukere the Proprietress of Franca Gold Orphanage Lagos where she remained until on 10/12/2017 when she put to bed. 120,000 sent to ChiamakaNjoku through Justice Okere.

Two baby girls of one month three weeks and Senate Threatens To Order Shutdown Of Bet9ja Over Refusal To Honour Its Invitation one month two weeks old respectively were recovered from the child trafficker. At NNPC Filling Station, some members of the Church were shouting kidnappers, while others were raising alarm of cultism. Police arrested the Pastor and in the course of investigation discovered that the Pastor was fake and has defrauded most members of the Church with fake prophesy. 1. Odinaka Igbo ‘M’ 22yrs Alias Igboo of Nneato Village Umunochi L.G.A of Abia State, SSCE. 4. Chukwudubem Daniel ‘M’ 22yrs Alias AppoloNewto of OrowoluObosi, Idemili North L.G.A of Anambra State, 300 Level Student of Abia State University, Uturu.

7. Emmanuel Orji ‘M’ 20yrs Alias Trust Yourself (TY) of Abiriba, Ohafia L.G.A of Abia State, 200 Level Student of Abia State University, Uturu. On 10/02/2018 following a tip-off operatives of Okigwe Division moved to the scene and arrested ten (10) suspected cult members at Armstrong Bar Umueze Community in Okigwe while holding their secret meeting and all were wearing black shirts. Suspects have made useful statements confessing their membership of Black Axe Confraternity. SUSPECT:MakochukwuMichael Ekeh ‘m’ 17yrs of UmunakaraImerienwe in Ngor-Okpala L.G.A. 23, Georgiana Keen 500 school fees. Suspect has made useful statement confessing to the crime and is helping the Police in investigation.

One Locally made double barrel short gun was recovered from him. On the 22/02/2018, operatives of the Command Security Intelligence Bureau (SIB), acting on a tip-off, arrested the above named members of the Vikings Confraternity. All the suspects are students of AlvanIkoku Federal College of Education, Owerri. All the suspects have confessed their membership of Vikings Confraternity. 342,000.00 with the pretence of selling auction vehicles to them having severally posed as a Lawyer. In the course of investigation, the suspect confessed to be fake Lawyer and have been in fake practice for the past five (5) years. She also confessed to have forged the letter headed papers bearing Basil C. Okereke – Seat of Wisdom Chambers No. 10 Orlu/Amakohia Road. A search conducted at her residence led to the recovery of the above exhibits.

She will be charged to Court soon. 1. Musa Garba ‘m’ 32years old of KudiaMudabo in Gada L.G.A of Sokoto State but resident at Oke-Edo Sabo Ajashe in Kwara State. GarkiObinze, Owerri, Imo State. 3,900,000.00 with his business partner Musa Garba and travelled to Kano for medical treatment. The suspect Musa Garba sold all the cattle and meat and eloped with proceeds to Kwara State. The second suspect, Abdullahi Ibrahim is a cousin to Musa Garba and from the same village with him. 1million being part of the proceeds of the stolen money from Musa. He confessed to the crime. The third suspect, GodswillIgwe was arrested for impersonation an army officer. He was having in his possession of fake Army Identity Card, Army boot and havasac bag. He confessed to the crime. In conclusion, let me salute the Officers and men of Imo State Command for their hard work, dedication and committement to duty. The Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) the Anti Kidnapping Unit and all the Tactical Teams of the Command have excelled in the first two months of 2018. Keep up the swag because it is not over, until it is over.

ChievoVerona welcome Inter Milan to Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi for their Italian Serie A encounter on Sunday afternoon. Having failed to secure victory in their last four games, Rolando Maran’s men will be hoping to return to winning ways. They are three places and three points above the relegation zone and anything short of victory in this tie could dampen their hopes of avoiding the drop at the end of the season. The most spectacular backfire in transfer history? Their home form lately has not been impressive enough after back to back draws with Torino and Sassuolo and will have to be at their best to upset the odds of (6.30) offered by Bet9ja. The last time they shared the spoils with their visitors was in 2015. The same betting has therefore quoted (4.00) for a repeat here.

Inter will be heading into this game on the back of a 4-0 demolition of Cagliari which saw them bounce back to winning ways after going three games winless. The win propelled them to the fifth on the log, one point adrift of the final Champions League qualification spot and will be rooting for victory here in their quest to displace fourth-placed Lazio. The Nerazzurri boast of an overwhelming advantage over their hosts on head to head having won four of their last five meetings and are hot favourites at the price of (1.56) to come out on top once again. The men in black and blue stripes have avoided defeat in 12 of their previous 14 meetings with Chievo and are (1.10) to repeat the feat at the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi. Luciano Spalletti’s men have only scored in once of their last four matches while the Yellow and Blues have failed to find the back of the net in their previous two games. Bet9ja is therefore offering (1.75) for less than two goals to surface in the tie and (1.72) for both sides NOT to score.

Being the team up for Register Bet 9ja possible Eviction this week, The Icons got ready for the long day ahead. Frodd, Omashola, Khafi, Tacha, Enkay, Ike, Elozonam, Cindy and Joe lost the Nomination battle to team Cruisetopia, which automatically put them all up for possible Eviction. Well for Joe, he got grabbed by the cold hands of the Save and Replace VPH power. Woken up by Biggie’s music marathon, the members of The Icons team slowly dragged their feet as they nervously went ahead to pack up their clothes. In the midst of packing, Mercy told Ike to leave the House with memorable items from her. In his response, Ike teased her about taking her set of underwear. We couldn’t help but notice the fear in Mercy’s eyes as she talked about the possibility of Ike getting Evicted tonight.

While the likes of Tacha and Khafi had already packed up their boxes the night before, Frodd, Joe and Ike spent the early hours of the morning packing. Trust MegaGrowth Nigeria and Darling Nigeria to come through for the Pepper Dem Gang on Eviction mornings with the grooming sessions. As the Housemates talked about the hairstyles they would like to have, their requests were heard and within a few hours, each Nominated Housemate got touched by the magical hands of MegaGrowth Nigeria and Darling Nigeria. Even with the presence of Eviction butterflies and just like every other day, the Pepper Dem Gang always look forward to getting their beauty treats. Tacha, Frodd, Khafi, Omashola and Ike can testify.

Cindy, Elozonam and Joe who got their first hair delight in the Pepper Dem House did not fail to show their satisfaction as they kept beaming with joy and appreciation. We got some transformation from some members of the gang, Ike who decided to go for a new look, got a lot of comments for his striking resemblance with International artistes – Travis Scott, ASAP Rocky… oh, we lost count. In addition, it was refreshing seeing Khafi and Elozonam with somewhat different faces today. The fear of getting Evicted didn’t stop The Icons from having their shopping time. Courtesy of Bet9ja, the Icons being the Wager winning team, got their opportunity to buy as much food as their budget could get.

Unfortunately, their shopping time was cut short by Tacha as she accidentally checked out of the shopping session. Hopefully, they don’t go on a hunger strike this week. Oh and about what Naija thinks about Ike’s new look? We can’t wait to see the aftermath of tonight’s Eviction and how it’ll affect the dynamics in The Icons team. The eighth Live Show served us Joe and Enkay’s Eviction from the Pepper Dem House and here’s how it went down on the BB Naija Stage. Adorned By Ugo Monye as anticipated, Ebuka came through with all the outfit sauce as he was graciously styled by Ugo Monye in his stunning traditional attire. As he launched the Live Show, his announcement to kick-off tonight’s show was met with a loud applause from the excited crowd.

Lil Kesh did not disappoint Nigerians as he got the groove on with his first performance on the stage tonight. Performing his hit singles ‘Apami’ and ‘Efejoku’, trust the crowd to come through with dance steps as the thrilling performance went on. ‘Kilo Sele Gan Gan’ will forever be a tune in the hearts of every Nigerian and this was evident as the crowd jammed and sang along. To wrap up his performance, the ‘Shoki’ crooner thrilled the audience with his ‘Flenjo’ moves. Thank you Lil Kesh, the BB Naija Stage will forever remember you. Shortly after telling Ebuka that he wasn’t expecting to be put up for Nomination in Diane’s Save and Replace choice, Joe was announced as the first Housemate to be Evicted tonight.

With Venita’s loud cries and the long hugs from his fellow Pepper Dem Gang members, we are certain his presence will be missed in the BB Naija House. After celebrating his birthday in the Pepper Dem grand style, it is quite evident that the creative genius was a favourite amongst the Housemates, even after a short stay in the House. On the subject of his fight with Tacha, Joe revealed on the BB Naija Stage that he enjoyed teasing her in the House, knowing fully well that she was a tough one. Interestingly, he thinks Tacha, Omashola and Mike will be likely winners of the Pepper Dem Season, considering the drive and support they have. The resident Albert Macaulay look-alike will surely be missed on our screens and we can’t wait to see the amazing things he’ll get up to outside the House.

Watch Joe’s journey here. Being the tenth Housemate to be Evicted from the BB Naija House, Enkay said her goodbyes to the Pepper Dem Housemates. As she went through the doors, her exit was received with gloomy faces and best wishes from her fellow Pepper Dem Gang members. On her response for why she got Evicted, Enkay told Ebuka that she joked about Nigerians finding her dance steps too good. In addition, she told Ebuka that she found Frodd to be her least favourite Housemate in the Pepper Dem House. Watch Enkay’s journey here. With the Eviction of two Housemates, let’s see if the Pepper Dem Gang will heed to Ebuka’s advice on separating emotions from the game. After a simple Task of dipping their hands into gooey filled buckets, Elozonam won the Veto Power Game of Chance.

While still trying to shake off the Eviction shock, the Pepper Dem Gang were asked to move into the Arena for the Veto Power Game of Chance. With 100 Bet9ja coins up for grabs and the power to Save and Replace, the Housemates were not ready to let the opportunity to win tonight’s Game slip by. Just as the previous ones, tonight’s Task was a simple one. In alphabetical order, Register.bet9ja.com each housemate was asked to pick a number card from the magic hat. Cindy, Diane, Elozonam, Esther, Frodd, Gedoni, Jackye, Ike, Khafi went first. Then Mercy, Mike, Omashola, Seyi, Sir Dee, Tacha and Venita also did theirs.

After that, one by one, the Housemates dipped their hands into 32 gooey filled buckets from which each brought out different items. After the first attempt, no one was able to fetch the badge. On a second try, Elozonam got lucky and revealed the Veto Power badge. For this, he became the winner of the Veto Power Game of Chance and has earned himself the power to Save and Replace any Housemate at the Nomination Task tomorrow. He has also won 100 Bet9ja coins and 10 Betja coins for each member of his team. With Elozonam’s emergence as the new VPH, will he forgive Diane for not considering him when she saved Sir Dee in last week’s Nomination challenge?

Nigeria leading sports betting company, Bet9ja, has officially joined the Access Bank/Lagos City Marathon as an official sponsor of the nation’s number one marathon. He urged Lagosians to take advantage of the opportunity to come out and have fun while keeping fit at the event which is already the most talked-about marathon in Africa after its first edition last year. Lagos City Marathon Organiser, Bukola Olopade, said “The success of the marathon, the first full international marathon in Nigeria in 31 years is a thing of pride for all Nigerians. The Lagos City Marathon, the second highest-ranking marathon in Africa will witness the participation of thousands of professionals and amateurs with over 100 elite athletes on the streets of Lagos.

• At AutohausAZ, we’ve real OEM BMW components you should purchase on-line for a variety of BMW models.