A Foodie’s Christmas Gift Guide

From stocking fillers to scratch-off posters, Food & Drink have rounded up 25 edible treats to gift your loved ones this Christmas:

1. Hot chocolate bombs (or to be honest, anything from Whittard’s): although we’ve seen lots of DIY hot chocolate bombs on TikTok, ordering a personalised, flavoured one is a little less messy and a little more indulgent.
  2. Gin mixers: spice up your gin life with some of these ‘just add’ flavours.
  3. Coffee syrups: or if alcohol isn’t really your thing but you still want a bit of Christmas flavour to warm you up this winter, why not try these very reasonably priced coffee syrups?
  4. A set of boozy baubles: add a bit of glitter and sparkle to your life, and Christmas tree.
  5. Gourmet popcorn: nothing screams extravagant night in more than these wild popcorn flavours.
  6. A scratch-off cocktails poster: we’ve heard of the movies one, and travel wanderlust lists are so cliché, but how about sipping your way through a bucket list?
  7. Hotel Chocolat dipping box: fondue for two? (or even four?!) Sounds like the perfect night in to me.
  8. A personalised chocolate orange that comes dressed up like a Christmas pudding.
  9. A personalised ‘Head Chef’ apron (because we’re not the only ones pretending we’re in Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen, right?)
  10. And to stick to the personalised theme, what about a bar of Toblerone with your gift recipient’s name?
  11. Give the gift that keeps on giving and make Christmas last the whole year with a coffee or tea subscription box, or even a monthly gin tasting box!
  12. A DIY cheese board made with some of Tesco’s finest, or how about a ready-made hamper full of Christmas treats
  13. For that person with the biggest sweet-tooth, you could spoil them with a retro sweet jar or their initial made in sweets!
  14. These adorable and delicate ice cream earrings
  15. Or if your budget is a bit tight you could always go old school and bake your Christmas present like these
  16. And if you can’t decide on just one recipe, why not gift them with a whole book of options and reminisce about those Bake Off evenings.
  17. This very festive candy cane liquor for the perfect seasonal cocktails
  18. For more of a fun activity than a present, here’s an ice your own gingerbread kit
  19. This gift set for the chilli lover in your life
  20. A portable wine glass (for all those places we’re not going in lockdown), or even classier, an LED wine glass.
  21. You may not be able to go abroad this Christmas, but how about a pack of beers from around the world?
  22. Get to grips with gardening with a grow your own ‘shrooms kit
  23. Or stick to cozying inside with this bubble tea making kit
  24. For the friend that can’t keep their spoon out the Nutella jar, why not treat them to some cookie dough?
  25. And to wrap up all the delights and keep to the theme, here’s some brussel sprout wrapping paper.

All images via Unsplash