By Meghna Amin
From stocking fillers to scratch-off posters, Food & Drink have rounded up 25 edible treats to gift your loved ones this Christmas:
- Hot chocolate bombs (or to be honest, anything from Whittard’s): although we’ve seen lots of DIY hot chocolate bombs on TikTok, ordering a personalised, flavoured one is a little less messy and a little more indulgent.
- Gin mixers: spice up your gin life with some of these ‘just add’ flavours.
- Coffee syrups: or if alcohol isn’t really your thing but you still want a bit of Christmas flavour to warm you up this winter, why not try these very reasonably priced coffee syrups?
- A set of boozy baubles: add a bit of glitter and sparkle to your life, and Christmas tree.
- Gourmet popcorn: nothing screams extravagant night in more than these wild popcorn flavours.
- A scratch-off cocktails poster: we’ve heard of the movies one, and travel wanderlust lists are so cliché, but how about sipping your way through a bucket list?
- Hotel Chocolat dipping box: fondue for two? (or even four?!) Sounds like the perfect night in to me.
- A personalised chocolate orange that comes dressed up like a Christmas pudding.
- A personalised ‘Head Chef’ apron (because we’re not the only ones pretending we’re in Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen, right?)
- And to stick to the personalised theme, what about a bar of Toblerone with your gift recipient’s name?
- Give the gift that keeps on giving and make Christmas last the whole year with a coffee or tea subscription box, or even a monthly gin tasting box!
- A DIY cheese board made with some of Tesco’s finest, or how about a ready-made hamper full of Christmas treats
- For that person with the biggest sweet-tooth, you could spoil them with a retro sweet jar or their initial made in sweets!
- These adorable and delicate ice cream earrings
- Or if your budget is a bit tight you could always go old school and bake your Christmas present like these…
- And if you can’t decide on just one recipe, why not gift them with a whole book of options and reminisce about those Bake Off evenings.
- This very festive candy cane liquor for the perfect seasonal cocktails
- For more of a fun activity than a present, here’s an ice your own gingerbread kit
- This gift set for the chilli lover in your life
- A portable wine glass (for all those places we’re not going in lockdown), or even classier, an LED wine glass.
- You may not be able to go abroad this Christmas, but how about a pack of beers from around the world?
- Get to grips with gardening with a grow your own ‘shrooms kit
- Or stick to cozying inside with this bubble tea making kit
- For the friend that can’t keep their spoon out the Nutella jar, why not treat them to some cookie dough?
- And to wrap up all the delights and keep to the theme, here’s some brussel sprout wrapping paper.
All images via Unsplash