Round Four Palatinate Vacancies

4023912393_e8353b005b_bWant to get involved with Palatinate? We’ve got some exciting vacancies available this term.

To apply, ask for an application form by emailing editor@palatinate.org.uk.

Round Four

Main Paper

Features Editor
Responsible for writing some of the biggest and boldest articles in the Main Paper, Features works closely with the Editor and leads investigations in to some of the weighty issues facing the Durham student body.

Deputy Editor

One of the busiest and most exciting sections at Palatinate, the Deputy Editor is part of a team of editors scouring Durham for and filling the first seven pages of the main paper. If you like writing, investigating and interviewing, what are you waiting for?

Indigo

Music Editor

The Music Editor runs perhaps Indigo’s most prolific section sourcing and writing content, laying up the Music section’s pages and uploading articles to the website. A passion for innovation is particularly useful, with previous introductions including Soundcloud embedding as well as features like ‘Radar’ and ‘Festival Focus’.

Deputy Features Editor
Assisting the Features Editor in laying up the most versatile section in Indigo, the Deputy Features Editor has the flexibility to help publish and write content ranging from a history of Palatinate to the plight of Bangladeshi garment workers – all while overseeing the infamous column of Mrs Elvet.

Photograph: Jo Naylor