In pictures: crowd gathers in Market Square for Palestine vigil

At 4pm on Friday 14th May, a small crowd gathered in Market Square for a “vigil of solidarity with Palestinians under attack by Israel”. Remarks were made by a representative of the County Durham Palestine Solidarity Campaign and a message from Mary K. Foy, MP for City of Durham, who could not be present, was read out to the gathering.

Images:

4 thoughts on “In pictures: crowd gathers in Market Square for Palestine vigil

• The HAMAS timing is perfect.

There is NO REAL political authority in ISRAEL,and Benjy is on his way out
    The Allies of Benjy,are all ULTRA RIGHT ORTHODOX JEWS – who will provoke Benjy
    Benjy and his wife,are ALMOST in Jail
    If the ULTRA RIGHT ORTHODOX JEWS cannot PUSH Benjy,to annex West Bank,and start an Exodus of Arabs,from Jerusalem – in 2021 COVID – then,they will never get another opportunity (which will doom Benjy,and the ULTRA RIGHT ORTHODOX JEWS – forever)
    HAMAS has forced Benjy to crackdown on Arabs,lynch Arabs and evict Arabs – as a retaliation and show of control and strength – thereby,providing more popular support to HAMAS,INSIDE ISRAEL – with the Arabs
    No SANE US President or the UN will support a IDF invasion or blockade of Gaza or annexation – in 2021 COVID by a leader who is on his way to jail and is a caretaker PM
    Benjy needs a DISTRACTION and a VICTORY,and an EMERGENCY (which is the current strife)
    IRAN is possibly to resume N Negotiations,with the US – thereby giving the US and Iran,multiple levers to play with
    Benjy knows that IRAN is behind HAMAS
    Using the Temple of Solomon,was the TRUMP Card – as it provoked the Israeli Police – and nurturing this fire,can create mass unrest,across Muslims nations
    Unrest across Muslim nations will allow Iran to fish and scuba rocket dive in troubled waters
    If Hamas keeps on firing rockets,that is a victory,irrespective of,how many are killed in Gaza.The rocket saturation and decoy model is meant to ensure that 10-20% penetrate the ADS (Iron Dome) – so the success of the IRON DOME fits in with the PLAN OF HAMAS.It also games the ADS for the NEXGEN ROCKETS (which will come depending on the US-IRAN N Dialogue and events in the Temple)
    To Stop Hamas – IDF will have to ENTER GAZA,as the blockade is of no use – since Hamas is stocked up With the blockade,there will be a lack of food,water,medical aid in Gaza and the Media will be there to report it

ALL THE ABOVE WILL ENSURE,MORE VC FUNDING FOR HAMAS

The Temple of Solomon,is DUE to be rebuilt (as per Prophecy).TO REBUILD – YOU 1ST NEED TO DESTROY ! dindooohindoo

There are 3-500 rockets in the air,over Jerusalem EVERY DAY and there is a stockpile of explosives inside the Temple !

Anything can happen – and it is all PURE CHANCE OR PROVIDENCE (And the Red Moon has passed)

If Something happens or is inevitable – THEN the TURKS will move in for sure – and then,History repeats again !

• The Book of Genesis of BENJY NETANYAHU

He does not believe that Palestinians,EVER lived in Israel
    He believes that the Philistines are NOT,the CURRENT Palestinians

So,he believes that Palestinians were PARACHUTED into ISRAEL,by the Arabs/EU and Jordan

The REAL TRANSCENDENTAL ENEMIES OF THE JEWS,ARE THE “PHILISTINES” – as was recorded in the Hebrew Bible ! The “PHILISTINES” ruled over the Pentagon,within ISRAEL,for centuries – LONG BEFORE DAVID !

Joshua 13:3

from the Shihor River on the east of Egypt to the territory of Ekron on the north, all of it counted as Canaanite though held by the five Philistine rulers in Gaza, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Gath and Ekron; the territory of the Avvites

The Torah records that the “PHILISTINES”,intermingled (read as “COPULATED”) with the Avvites.

So the claim of the Philistines,PREDATED DAVID AND EVEN MOSES.When Moses EXITED Egypt – he was warned NOT TO GO NEAR THE PHILISTINES !

SO THE PHILISTINES ARE THE TRUE OWNERS OF ISRAEL – IN TERMS OF THE PERIOD OF STAY – PRINCIPLE !

The PHILISTINES ALSO KILLED SAMSON ! This was an AFFRONT AND DEFEAT of YAWEH ! In Judges – Samson was a BOON to the Jews,to KILL THE PHILISTINES – and the Philistines killed SAMSON !

Judges 13:3

3 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her: ‘Behold now, thou art barren, and hast not borne; but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.

24 And the woman bore a son, and called his name Samson; and the child grew, and the LORD blessed him.

THE PHILISTINES WERE CREATED,TO DESTROY THE JEWS – AS PER THE TORAH – and they ALSO SEIZED THE ARK !

Now the question is,WHO ARE THE PHILISTINES ? Preponderance of opinion says – Europeans or Southern Europeans (in 12OO BC).These SOUTHERN EUROPEANS,have proliferated across EU/ Russia/UK.

THAT EXPLAINS THE JEW POGROMS,IN THE EUROPE UNION AND UK,IN THE LAST 1500 YEARS UPTO WW2 !
    The Philistines were destroyed,scattered and subsumed by the Assyrians – BUT THEIR SOUL SURVIVED IN EUROPE ! THE CORE DNA OF THE PHILISTINES SURVIVED IN THE EUROPEANS !

The CREATION OF ISRAEL by the EU,after WW2,WAS DONE TO EXPORT THE JEWS TO ISRAEL – BY SUASION,PERSUASION AND COERCION.It is ALSO the EU and UK,who SUPPLANTED THE PALESTINIANS,in Israel.

THE AIM WAS TO CONCENTRATE ALL THE JEWS,IN 1 GEOGRAPHUCAL PROXIMATE COORDINATE !

And so,who are the Palestinians,Hamas,Hezb ? They are AT WORST,the OFFSPRING of the Assyrians, Babylonians and Persians per se,or the fusion of these 3 races – with the scattered Philistines !

AND Who are the Assyrians, Babylonians and Persians ? These are the races PROPHECISED to DESTROY THE PHILISTINES,ISREALITIES,JEWS AND HEZEKIAH !

SO THE PALESTINIANS ARE THE “PRIORI ENEMIES” OF THE JEWS OF ISRAEL – AND HISTORY SHOWS THAT BESIDES HEZEKIAH’S VICTORY ON GAZA AND THE RIDICULOUS DAVID-GOLIATH TALE (GOLIATH = PHILISTINE) – ISRAEL LOST “ALL THE WARS” !

IT IS THE END OF TIMES !

HISTORY RECORDS THAT YAWEH (USA) COULD NOT SAVE THE PLUNDER OF HEZEKIAH (ISRAEL) BY THE ASSYRIANS (PALESTINIANS) !

WAR IS THE ONLY SOLUTION ! dindooohindoo

• The CREATION OF ISRAEL by the EU,after WW2,WAS DONE TO EXPORT THE JEWS TO ISRAEL – BY SUASION,PERSUASION AND COERCION.It is ALSO the EU and UK,who SUPPLANTED THE PALESTINIANS,in Israel.”

Y ?

Y did the EU, create the state of Israel ? It was NOT to export the Jews,to Israel !

It was, to CONCENTRATE,AS MANY JEWS,AS POSSIBLE,IN 1 GEOGRAPHY !

Y ?

It was to make THEM, A PRIME TARGET – WHICH CANNOT BE SAVED OR DEFENDED !

Yaweh said to Abraham that he gave to HIS SEED the land from the Nile to the Euphrates !

Genesis 15:18

On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your descendants I have given this land— from the river of Egypt to the great River Euphrates”

— But Yaweh did NOT say – for how long ! That Dream died with David and Solomon – and then, the Curse of Solomon on the Jews began !

BENJY IS TRYING TO REVIVE THAT DREAM – which is NOT ORDAINED,and WHICH IS DOOMED TO FAIL !

Besides,there is the Prophecy in the Quran and the Hadeeth – which foretells, the DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL, and the JEWS !

THEREFORE,in essence,IN A VERY SHORT TIME,the world will know – WHICH SCRIPTURE IS THE REAL WORD,WHO IS THE REAL PROPHET and WHICH WAS THE TRUE PROPHECY !

Hamas,Hezb,Persia … are on the path to fulfiling the Islamic Prophecy (As per them),and Benjy is fulfiling HIS interpretation, of the Rabbinic and Talmudic,Biblical prophecies for ISRAEL.

1 SIDE HAS TO BE CREMATED – W/O ANY RESURRECTION HOPES !

WHICH ONE WILL IT BE ? dindooohindoo

• SOLUTIONS will come when leaders and people REALISE that Adam and Eve are dead – and different RACES have been spawned – whose intellectual contours are DEFINED ONLY BY RELIGION OR ATHEISM OR AGNOSTICISM.(Rationality is a part of the last 2)

FACT is that even the JORDANIANS AND SYRIANS,do NOT want Palestinians (THEIR BROTHERS) in their nation.The word PALESTINE,in 5 BC was a part of Syria,and NOT ISRAEL.

It is because the world and the UN are NOT interested in a SOLUTION and do NOT have a solution and are incapable of a SOLUTION,AND SO THEY SPIN THIS “WE ARE 1 RACE,1 BROTHERHOOD,1 DNA WITH 1 GOD…”.

Divisions into RACES AND SECTS is the SOLUTION,as each race has a right to seclude,evolve and THEN INTEGRATE.That is the path to evolution and salvation.Else,they get swamped with the majority,and are stunted and stifled.

Hence,besides Justice,the Palestinians HAVE TO GET A NATION,NOT on principles of Justice or History – but because,they are a DIFFERENT RACE,and they have a RIGHT TO EVOLVE.The Jews of Israel have excelled in their NATION,as they have a SEPARATE NATION,for themselves.There is nothing SPECIAL in the land of Israel – as Oil,Gas and the Minerals of the Dead Sea,are scattered all over the world – but the JEWS could NOT have replicated their success,anywhere else.

That is also Y Kashmir,deserves a separate nation – and then,the Indian Muslims (who are genetic brothers of Hindoos) and the Dalits and possibly the Shia minorities in GCC nations.They might DOOM their NEW NATIONS – but that is their EVOLUTIONARY RIGHT !

Arabs existed from the time of Moses – BUT the fact is that their LINK to Abraham is VIA HAGAR – who was an Abyssinian SLAVE – who was mistreated and abused by Sarah – whom Abraham could NOT protect, and who was asked by Abraham to EXIT HIS house,with their child (Ishmael).Hence,from INCECPTION, the Jews treated the Arabs and Ishamelites,as INFERIOR – and glossing over this,is NOT UTOPIA – but intellectual suicide.Besides,Ishmael was also CHEATED by Isaac ! dindooohindoo

The Hebrew Bible does NOT treat the injunction from Allah,to ask Abraham to exit Hagar,as the CAUSAL REASON,OF THE ACTION OF ABRAHAM.The Jewish scriptures treat it as the FIRST DIVINE CONDONATION of the discrimination of Hagar and her son,and their lineage – as a divine injunction,of the SEPARATION OF RACES AND 1 SUPERIOR RACE.

This was ALSO affirmed many centuries later,by Jesus who stated that “He came to deliver the Law to the Chosen People” – and then when the CHOSEN PEOPLE ABUSED HIM – Jesus changed COURSE,probably to SLIGHT THE JEWS – and then things went out of control – and the REST IS HISTORY OR PAUL’s STORY.

But we are all 1 – with 2 hands and feet,eyes,ears,the same red colour blood (the Bachhan Dialogue) ……..just like Baboons.SCIENCE has proven that humans and apes have a 99% common DNA,and Humans and Rats have a 98% common DNA – and what does that prove ?