A bold stance: AUKUS

In a watershed global security moment, the UK, US and Australia have announced a historic security agreement in the Asia-Pacific region to counter China’s influence in the area.

The South China Sea region is highly contested. With an abundance of natural resources as well as trade routes worth trillions of dollars, many governments have a stake in the region. China dominates around 90% of the area as well as ignoring the protests of international courts and neighbouring islands that also claim territory. Breaking international law, China has been building artificial islands to use as military bases and to solidify control.

This new alliance, dubbed “AUKUS”, is to counter the Chinese influence in the region. The pact will involve the allies sharing artificial intelligence, cyber capabilities as well as other undersea technologies. The US and UK will also share expertise and technology with Australia for building nuclear-powered submarines, becoming the seventh country to do so.

Chinese officials have accused the allied countries of having a “Cold War mentality”

Whilst this security deal strengthens some relationships, it alienates and sours others. First, France has felt ‘betrayed’ by this agreement, which has sabotaged a multibillion-dollar submarine deal they had previously signed with Australia. French ambassadors were subsequently recalled from the US in protest, fracturing Franco-American relations, which were previously strong. This will also become a pivotal topic in the upcoming French election, as this agreement will inevitably have strong domestic repercussions for President Macron.

Secondly, China railed against this deal. Chinese officials have accused the allied countries of having a “Cold War mentality” that hurts their own interests. President Xi said foreign powers should not be allowed to interfere in their domestic affairs.

America is dedicated to maintaining the freedom of navigation; thus, they have strengthened their military presence too, and have been investing in deals and relationships in the region with Japan, South Korea, and India. Having the submarines stationed in Australia will be vital to shoring up US influence in the region, according to experts.

It is clear Mr Johnson is keen to showcase Britain’s ‘special relationship’ and promote his Global Britain agenda

This leaves many smaller island nations trapped in a battle between two superpowers, whilst struggling to defend their own national interests.

Boris Johnson has also been challenged by former Prime Minister Theresa May. She has warned that this agreement between the allies could lead Britain into being dragged into a territorial war with China over Taiwan.

Mr Johnson has reiterated that this agreement is to show that the UK government is determined to “defend international law” and that the AUKUS agreement is not intended “to be adversarial towards any other power”. The new deal will also generate “hundreds of high-skilled jobs”. It is clear Mr Johnson is keen to showcase Britain’s ‘special relationship’ and promote his Global Britain agenda.

China has become an impediment in many arrangements such as the “Five Eyes alliance” which is an intelligence-sharing group, involving the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. They recently suffered a setback earlier this year when New Zealand failed to follow in the condemnation of China’s treatment of its Uyghur population in Xinjiang. China has strong leverage over Australia and New Zealand as one of their biggest trading partners.

It’s clear that the “AUKUS” agreement will signal a paradigm shift in strategy and policy across the region. Whilst China’s “Cold War” rhetoric may sound imposing, the biggest foreseeable consequences of this agreement may harm trade stability, not security. With the UK set to enter an Asia-Pacific trade agreement (the CPTPP), Australasian trade with China as well as France’s bitterness with the US and UK, this agreement will add another obstacle to the precarious game of geopolitics and world trade.

Image: Thiago Isvamsinsk via Flickr.

3 thoughts on “A bold stance: AUKUS

• Tthe US needed a solid deterrence to reduce the risk of “miscalculation” by China’s leadership.

That SOLID deterrence = AUUKUS !

AUUKUS is not a tech sharing platform ! It is a military alliance ! Soon UK carriers plying through Russian waters will also become routine !

But the Subs are many years away !

There is a New POTUS,and so,a new formation was required = AUUKUS !

AUKUS proves that POTUS has declared that,US has a new enemy,and it is PRC ! Islam is history, for the US !

AUKUS is also a statement fron POTUS,that QUAD was a failure !

Any bloc which has India and Chaiwala in it,is DOOMED ! A nation which CANNOT manage O2,for its people and cannot defend its land from the PRC – will take on the PLAN ? Indians are weasel limpets ! This pathetic nation has no EMP/DEW/Stealth tech and its Choppers and Sukhois,are crashed by PLA EMP, each time they fly close,to the Chinese Border !

It is time for this nation to die ! These weasels were begging the US for help – AND THAT WAS A WAKE UP CALL FOR THE USA ! They realised the worth OF THE INDIAN WEASELS and LIMPETS !

Nippon is not the race,which sank the Russian fleet,200 years ago,and it is also,not the race of Heidiki Tojo ! Nagasaki and the induced shame of WW2,has led to Nipponese RESTRAINING and HIDING.their TRUE DNA ! They are the master race of Asia – but have been emasculated by the US and the US bombing ! Nipponese will NOT risk annihilation,for a few islands and least of all,for some Indian vermin or Indian waters,or Aussie Iron Ore !

And so,POTUS Joe gets in Aussie !

The Diesel subs were planned,when the aim was to defend Aussie waters ! With POTUS, the target it SCS and PRC ! To prowl,patrol and block the SCS,you need subs,which can stay underwater for months and dock in pens in Aussie (all the way back) undetected !That is only a N-Sub ! The US N-Subs as of today,are FAR SUPERIOR to the PLAN,and so,can BLOCK THE PRC SHIPPING ROUTES and also OBVIATE A PLAN NAVAL BLOCKADE OF NIPPON AND TAIWAN ! BUT by the time the Aussies have the sub,PLAN will also roll out its new N Subs !

Thence comes in the Aussie change of mind ! And thus,exists France ! France will not ANTAGONISE PRC ! A Nuke Sub by Aussie has ONLY 1 TARGET – and that is PRC ! What is the sense of ICBM and BM on a diesel sub ? Only a fool or Modi, will use a ICBM to kill a Frigate or destroyer ! Y will anyone load a Nuke payload on a diesel sub,as the sub will be killed,when it surfaces for air,for its batteries and O2 plant !

A N Sub makes sense ONLY with N Payload,and a 1st and 2nd strike option – which is only targetted to PRC !

That explains the Aussie love story ! All in all, it is a recipe for certain disaster in the SCS,very soon,for the PRC to divert from Evergrande !

The Chinese real estate will sink banks,steel,cement and labour market.But some real estate companies will need to die,to send a message by Chairman Xi,to the Chinese,that rampant buccaneering consumerism,materialism and capitalism = doom !

To divert from the abovesaid purge,PRC needs a diversion,in SCS.dindooohindoo

There is a new untested POTUS,and the US Navy has not been tested,since WW2 !

• France and PRC have to read the letters on the Clouds.The Clouds of the LAST AND GRAND FINALE OF ALL WARS !

The UK and US say that the Aussie Nuke Subs WILL NOT carry Nukes ! And PRC is expected to bite ? Then Y have Nuke Subs ! To carry conventional Torpedoes and missiles ?

The UK and US say that that AUUKUS is NOT a Military Alliance ! They say that it is a TECH SHARING ALLIANCE ! Allies need to share all and always ! Y make a bloc ?

Y did Aussie NOT choose the Nuke sub option on Day 1 ? Now the Aussies have a single load Nuke reactor,which will operate for 35 years ! WHAT LED TO THIS REVELATION – FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS ? IS IT THE 2ND COMING ?

WHAT IS THE CRUX ?

The US has sensed that the French are drifting to PRC.Hence,THERE WAS NO QUESTION OF SHARING NUKE TECH WITH FRANCE – AND SO A TECH BLOC HAD TO BE FORMED – AND SO CAME IN AUUKUS

The AUKUS will rip off the Indian clowns next,and then the Pinos,Nippon, Seoul and Viets – so that,each nation in SCS,has at least 2-3 Nuke subs – to stand up to the PLN.

A nation like India which cannot manage a sub in dry dock (Which blows up)is going to have a N-Sub Fleet ! Even Rama did not make a ship ! He waited 12 years,and then used APES TO MAKE A BRIDGE TO LANKA ! ON THE WAY BACK,RAMA CAME BY PLANE – RAVANA’S PLANE – AND NOT BY BOAT (just like Abhinandan was escorted by Rangers) !

This is the state of the pathetic Indians !

For Pakistan – WHAT IS THE DEBATE ? Ballistic Missile saturation of Pakistan,by Indians will doom Pakistan.Saturation by Pakistan,will also destroy much of North India (assuming all ADS/BMD fails).

BUT THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE SATURATION RISK – IS A 1ST AND 2ND STRIKE FROM THE SAME SILO ! History will record and IT WILL BE that Pakistan will MAKE THE 1ST STRIKE ON THE DINDOOS OF INDIA !

AND THAT SILO CAN ONLY BE ON A NUKE SUB – MADE BY PLN !

IT IS INEVITABLE THAT,USISUK WILL TARGET AFGHANISTAN (like they did in Iraq and Syria).

US – New York
    IS – Mossad/Israel/ISIS (Same thing !)
    UK – London

50000 TALIBAN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP ISIS (BACKED BY CIA AND MI6 AND MOSSAD) AS THE GEOGRAPHICAL SPREAD OF THE NATION,IS TOO LARGE.SO PRC AND RUSSIA WILL STEP IN,WITH PAKISTAN, TO SUPPORT TALIBAN ! THAT IS THE PROPHECY OF GHAZWA E HIND AND THE START OF WW3 – RIGHT FRON AFGHANISTAN !

So Pakistan has NO OPTION.It is a DIVINE PROD,to clasp the hand of Chairman Xi !

The next BLOC is USINUK.IN =INDIA ! dindooohindoo

That bloc will be to PERMANENTLY SEPARATE INDIA FROM THE RUSSIANS – JUST LIKE THE US HAS DONE WITH THE AUSSIE – FRANCE !

• Y are Aussies buying Nuke subs ? 1 or 2 subs will not matter to the PLN.Is it the 2nd strike option or the 1st strike option ?

What are the Aussies thinking ? Where are they headed ?

Nuking out Shanghai and Beijing ? This is the genius of US diplomacy and manipulation.

No Nuke subs can save Aussies from a PLN invasion.DISTANCE IS THE AUSSIE ACHILLES !

PRC has the paradigm of hop-scotch on Floating carriers.Artificial islands around Aussie are like Aircraft carriers – which are close to unsinkable – and will exponentially increase the reach of PLN and PLAF – and a No-Entry circumference,for US carriers.

If the aim is to bomb Shanghai – then better to buy Bombers (when B-52s of USAF,are already stationed in Aussie – besides North East Asia).Geography indicates that the distance to Shanghai,is closer from Pino/Seoul and Nippon. An Aussie Sub launch of an ICBM,will give the maximum time for PRC to intercept from GBR and ABR,and also from,and IN SPACE.

The US navy is betting on the lack of Chinese Subs,to be REDEPLOYED To Aussie (from the SCS) – and so, we are going to see an EXPLOSIVE INCREASE IN NUKE SUBS,AND NUKE SUB TECHNOLOGY.

In this MATRIX – which nation will FRANCE BET ON ? No prizes for making a guess.

The French always had an INDEPENDENT MIND on all things – as a matter of Philosophy.EU SURVIVES ON PRC.EU has seen how PRC has doomed the Aussie Ore and Coal exports.If PRC blocks EU exports to PRC – it will doom the EU.EU also survives on Putin’s gas.

Chairman Xi and Putin have emasculated EU,and will SPLIT NATO,ON THE ISSUE OF PRC.

So France EXITING THE SUB DEAL was INEVITABLE,and probably planned by Macron,as NO SENSIBLE NATION WILL BUILD A DIESEL SUB FLEET FOR THE NEXT DECADE.

All the FUSS is a marketing spiel,to SELL NUCLEAR SUB TECH TO PLN – and play up the USD 90 Billion loss- and also,to provide PRC – the EXCUSE TO RAMP UP THE NUKE SUB PROGRAM.

NUKE SUBS AND DRONES ARE THE FUTURE OF NAVAL AND AIR WAR – THAT IS AS CLEAR AS THE LIGHT FROM THE SUN !

1 THING IS CERTAIN ! US AND UK WILL DESTABLISE AFGHANISTAN – TO EXPORT ISIS INTO PRC AND IRAN AND RUSSIA AND CENTRAL ASIA AND PAKISTAN – AND PERHAPS EVEN PARTITION AFGHANISTAN,TO SOW THE SEEDS OF PARTITION,IN ALL THOSE REGIONS.THAT WILL ALSO KEEP THE SWORD OF DAMOCLES ON THE HAPLESS AND PATHETIC INDIANS.

FOR PAKISTAN – THERE IS ONLY 1 WAY !

IT IS PRC ! IT IS A NO-BRAINER ! SO LONG AS THE INDIANS ARE WILLING LAPDOGS OF THE US – PAKISTAN HAS NO HOPE ! INDIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LAPDOGS OF THE WHITE MAN! dindooohindoo