This is based on a puzzle sometimes attributed to Einstein, but has been adapted to a Durham theme. Hopefully you enjoy solving it!
There are five people who live in five colleges on the Bailey, each with a different sport, pet and drink.
- The English student goes to Chad’s.
- The Physicist keeps dogs.
- The Biologist drinks champagne.
- St John’s is just to the north of Cuth’s.
- The John’s student drinks wine.
- The rugby player keeps birds.
- The Castle student plays football.
- The student in the centre college drinks vodka.
- The Musician lives in northernmost college.
- The fencer has a neighbour who keeps cats.
- The kayaker drinks beer.
- The student who keeps horses lives next to the footballer.
- The historian swims.
- The Musician lives next to Hatfield.
- The fencer has a neighbour who drinks cider.
Who keeps the fish?